At Christ Church we are dedicated to making disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. We delight in….
- Reverent, thoughtful, joyful, orderly, corporate worship as regulated by Scripture. We practice Covenant Renewal Worship which includes: Call to Worship, Confession of Sin, Consecration to the Lord, Communion with Christ, and Commissioning for the week ahead.
- Expository preaching of both Old and New Testaments as one continuous history applicable to us today.
- Recognizing the importance of God’s covenant.
- Celebrating the Lord’s Supper when assembling each week.
- Elders shepherding the flock through close relationships in guiding members in their walk with the Lord.
- Singing Psalms and great hymns of the Faith.
- Family integrated worship. God meets with all of us, even the little ones that may make some noise. We heartily welcome entire families to come and draw near to the Lord in worship.
Please see PDF for a sample of our weekly bulletin. Sunday Morning Liturgy